April 11, 2008

Long time, no post

Here's an update on my five:

1. Decide when to quit my job I did that in July of last year and never updated everyone. My job now does get me a lot of hours, so I'm happy with my decision. My new number one will now be to decide if I want to go full-time, and if I do, that may require transferring to another location.
2. Buy jeans I went shopping! I ventured out on my own one day and got a couple pairs at Mervyn's, then my friend L was down for a visit in August and took me shopping. I got a couple new pairs of jeans with her too. I recently took another trip with friends and ended up with three more jeans. I have seven or eight to choose from. Life is good. Thing number two will be to find someone to hem my pair of long jeans so they'll look great over my new boots!
3. Straighten up the freezer This was a lame one. I mostly organized it, but I don't think it will ever stay organized. I'll just have to deal with it.
4. "Find and start a foreign language class" We signed up for a non-language class and recently canceled it. I want to have more work hours and the time of the class interfered with when they needed coverage at work. No worries.
5. Something to be determined Now I have to find three more things to put on my list...

During the next week or so we'll be doing some changes in the apartment, so thing #3 will be to keep up on regular tasks while that is going on. Thing #4 can be to keep journaling. I picked that up a few weeks ago and it's been great. My biggest fear is someone finding it and reading it. So if you're ever around, respect the journal! Thing #5 will be to wash my china dishes and put them in the containers I've purchased for them. They've been sitting in boxes on the floor in the kitchen since January. I think it's time to put them away.

I guess that sums up some things... I think it's a good list to start with. I'll try to be better at posting!

h

No comments: